Tuesday, October 8, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Day 18: Half Moons

Hello there! I'm going to keep it short and sweet today - It's half moon time!



I started with a base coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Petal Pusher (what a mouthful) and then did two coats of Orly Déjà Vu. Looking back on it, it might have worked better if I did two coats of Petal Pusher and one coat of Déjà Vu. But oh well. Then I thinned out China Glaze First Mate and free-handed the half moons with my teeny tiny paint brush. It was not as difficult as I thought it would be, but it would probably be easier if I had used a guide or a hole protector. Regardless, the blue shimmer in Déjà Vu went really well with First Mate. So I hope you like them! It's not anything crazy, just something simple for this challenge. Thanks for reading, have a great day, and happy painting. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your half moons look perfect! Even more impressive that you free-handed them. Gorgeous mani. :)

    ReplyDelete