Saturday, July 6, 2013

Delicate Flower Nails

Hey there! Do you ever just have one of those days when you don't want to wear any bright or flashy polish? Sometimes it's just nice to wear something toned down. Well, I had one of those weeks, and I ended up doing these really delicate flowery nails inspired by Packapunchpolish's tutorial (watch it, it's awesome and Sam is fantastic).



(Pardon my pinky - I botched the stamping on that one!)

I wanted to completely replicate Packapunchpolish's design (because I loved it so much and it was exactly what I wanted the week I wore this), but I don't have the Bundle Monster stamp set that she used. So I had to use the next best thing - the flower from Mash plate 40. I followed Sam's tutorial exactly, except I substituted the flower stamp for the BM one she used. I also used OPI Don't Touch My Tutu and Pirouette My Whistle, and I stamped with Sinful Colors Snow Me White.

I particularly loved how the flower stamp almost wrapped around the tips of my nails, making it look like I had French tips on there too. They were so lovely and delicate! Anyway, if you haven't checked out Packapunchpolish's tutorial, definitely do so. She explains it much better than I do! I hope you like this one. Thanks for reading, have a good day, and happy painting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment