Thursday, July 25, 2013

Neon Coral and Sparkly Blurple Nails

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing with my post titles anymore, guys. Sorry, haha. But I think it accurately describes these!




Unfortunately, the pictures just won't be accurate because the coral polish is too neon. It just turns a crazy orange color in photos! But it looked great in reality. On my index, middle, and pinky fingers I did three coats of China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, and on my thumb and ring finger, I did two coats of China Glaze Fancy Pants and one coat of Finger Paints Easel-y Entertained over that. Then I stamped with Flip Flop Fantasy and Pueen plate 48 over the blurple nails. 

I loved this a lot, and it was perfect for going to a blacklit mini-golf course where the neon polish glowed as I played! It was very motivating. So I hope you like these as much as I did! Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading, have a great day, and happy painting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment