Saturday, July 20, 2013

Neon Sunglasses Nails

Hey there! I'm finally getting into the summer spirit... now that it's almost over, anyway. Maybe it's because the weather has been awful here. In the month of June, we had more rain than we had in the entirety of 2012. That's ridiculous! But I guess it's never too late for some bright colors!




These practically scream SUMMER! The polishes from thumb to pinky are China Glaze Surfin' For Boys, Sun-Kissed, I'm With The Lifeguard, Towel Boy Toy, and Beach Cruise-r. I flipped it on my right hand, so that Beach Cruise-r was on my thumb and so on. Of course, you're welcome to put them in any order you want. :) The stamp is from Cheeky plate 37. I dabbled with the idea of doing something different on the accent nails, but I figured that would be too much with the different colors and I ultimately decided to keep the design consistent on all the nails, as you can see. So I hope you like it! I thought it came out pretty well, and I've even painted it on my friends' nails because she liked it so much. So let me know if you try them too! Thanks for reading, have a great day, and happy painting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment