Monday, September 2, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Day 8: Metallic Nails

Hi there! I actually have something super important to do for one of my classes right now, but I wanted to take a quick break and post something really quick, so this is going to be very short, sweet, and to the point! Here are my metallic nails for day 8...





These would have been really awesome, except the polish I used is not ideal for wearing on its own. I wore four coats of OPI Pros & Bronze - it was waaay too thick for my liking. But it was super pretty and extremely eye-catching. I stamped the little lace image from Pueen plate 28 with Wet n' Wild Black Creme on my ring finger and thumb as an accent. I think this polish would look really fantastic on someone with a tan, rather than my pale skin. Although, since Pros & Bronze is actually more of a rose gold than a yellow gold, it still went well with the pink tones in my fingers. So it was nice! Next time I would layer it though, because four coats made it so thick. Anyway, thanks for reading, have a great day, and happy painting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment