Thursday, August 29, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Day 7: Black and White Nails

Hi there! I think this is going to be my last post for today, because I really need to work on things for my classes, but I will try to get the rest of them uploaded soon, because I got pretty far behind. Anyway, here are my black and white nails:





It's super chic, isn't it? I felt really fancy wearing these. On my index, middle, and pinky fingers I painted one coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On and then two coats of China Glaze Dandy-Lyin' Around. Then I stamped over it with Wet n' Wild Black Creme and Pueen plate 44. Then on my ring finger and thumb, I painted a coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out, and then two coats of Wet n' Wild Rock n' Roll, which is one of the best glitter polishes. So I hope you like these! Thanks for reading, have a great day, and happy painting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment