Saturday, September 7, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Day 10: Gradient Nails

Hi there! And now I'm back to getting caught up on those posts. I'm almost caught up, and I plan on getting them all done and caught up to what I have on my nails right now (which is Day 13: Animal Print!), so wish me luck! :)

Anyway, here's what I have for my gradient nails:




I know, I know. They're boring and completely uninspired. See, I was feeling especially lazy the day I painted these and I just didn't want to deal with making a really complicated gradient (particularly after my previous manicure with the rainbow gradient) that I would have to clean up, so this is what came of my laziness. I guess these are a lot like Effie Trinket's nails from Hunger Games? I wasn't going for a Hunger Games design, but I do love the color combination. My base color is Essie Big Spender, which is just the most lovely strawberry fuschia. I was actually pretty disappointed that I had to make a gradient out of it, because it's so wonderful on its own. But gradient it was! I sponged on Ulta High Roller. It's really simple! I promise my other designs won't be as simple and over-used as this. Especially the next day, which is Polka Dots (spoiler: I also did a gradient for that one).

So I hope you like it! Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading, have a great day, and happy painting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment