Tuesday, September 3, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Day 9: Rainbow Nails

Hi there! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME RAINBOWS?? BECAUSE I AM. LOOK AT THESE BEAUTIES:





Wooooo, aren't those fantastic and wonderful? They were so fantastically bright and busy and I JUST LOVED THEM SO MUCH. So I started off with a base coat of Sally Hansen White On, and then carefully sponged on (because my nails are tiny and I used 6 colors) a gradient of, in order of the rainbow, China Glaze Surfin' For Boys, Orange You Hot?, Sun-Kissed, I'm With The Lifeguard, Towel Boy Toy, and Beach Cruise-r. Then over that, I painted one coat of Sonnetarium Samurai Princess, which just gave it the most spectacular finish. I wish I could think of ways to describe them more, but honestly, they speak for themselves. I think I'll paint these on my nails again someday soon, because they were so incredible. So I hope you like them as much as I do!

Thanks for reading, have a great day, and happy painting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment