Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pink Bow Nails

Hi there! The title may be misleading... I painted my nails pink and stamped a bow on them, they're not pink bows. They were so cute!! And also, this design set a record for me - they lasted a full seven days without chipping once. It was awesome! I didn't do anything differently, so I'm not sure what made them last, but I was so glad they did because they were freaking cute.





Aren't they fantastic?? So cute. I did three coats of a nameless hot pink Bon Bon polish (I probably could have gotten away with two coats had I been patient about it) and then one coat of one of my favorite glitter polishes (I use it all the time, seriously) OPI Pirouette My Whistle. Then on my thumb and ring fingers, I stamped the bow image from Pueen plate 29 with Sally Hansen XTreme Wear White On. I usually stamp with Sinful Colors Snow Me White, but I could not for the life of me get it to stamp properly. I had to redo my ring finger completely twice because it wouldn't work. So I used another, thinner white that I wouldn't use over anything darker. But I think it turned out great anyway! Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading, have a great day, and happy painting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment