Monday, July 22, 2013

Pink and Yellow "Snowfall" Nails

Hey there! Yeah, I don't know what I'm thinking. Snowfall nails? It's summer, and I live in the deep south. There isn't any snow. But I do happen to have a polish called Snowfall, and it seemed like a good idea. So this is what I came up with:



See, it's summery! But the glitter polish is Sonnetarium's Snowfall, which is great for a lot designs, not just for snow/winter. You could also recreate the look with a white polish and a dotter tool. Pretty simple! The gradient was done with Sinful Colors Unicorn and China Glaze Strawberry Fields. It was super pretty, but it was a little thick for my liking. I put too many coats of the gradient polishes on. But it was pretty and bright! So I hope you like it as much as I did. Thanks for reading, have a great day, and happy painting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment