Thursday, August 29, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Day 5: Blue Nails

Hi there! Long time no see. I have been keeping up with the nail art challenge, I just haven't updated my blog posts because I have been so busy with my classes starting back up. So they've kind of been piling up all this time. But I'm trying to get on top of things! So I'll start where I left off - blue nails!

I had something completely different in mind, but then when I actually went to paint them, I wanted something more dramatic and with a little more contrast.





See, very visually interesting because the colors are so contrasting! On my index, middle, and pinky fingers, I painted two coats of OPI Swimsuit... Nailed It! I have been waiting forever for the perfect time to use this polish, because on one hand it is gorgeous, but on the other hand it stains like a mofo. But it is a flawless match to the color of my glitter, so I had to use it! Then on my ring finger and thumb, I painted two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On and then one coat of China Glaze Mosaic Madness. These were really awesome and dramatic, and I loved them. So I hope you like them too! On to the next post! Thanks so much for reading, have a great day, and happy painting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment