Thursday, August 1, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Day 3: Yellow Nails

Hi there! So, I have to admit... I thought about cheating on this one. I love the color yellow, but it looks awful on me because of my skin tone and I figured to avoid wearing it, I could just paint a few nails for pictures and then take it off and move on to green. BUT. This would not be called a challenge if it wasn't difficult, right? So I'm challenging myself! Yellow nails all the way!! And if I have to say so myself, they turned out GREAT! I love them, they're super sunny and cute, and I haven't taken them off yet because they don't look bad at all. So here is what I came up with:





Isn't it pretty? Yes, yes it is. Anyway, I started off with three coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow and then one coat of China Glaze White Cap. I stamped the little flower on Mash plate 35 with Sinful Colors Snow Me White several times on each nail in random spots, but always making sure that one flower was completely visible. These turned out so cute! I'm still not sure yellow is my color, but these are very bright and I'm enjoying them. So no cheating for me! 

Anyway, thanks for reading, have a great day, and happy painting! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment