Thursday, August 1, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Day 2: Orange Nails

Hey there! So I got a little behind on these posts, so I'm going to be posting the Day 2 and Day 3 on the same day. Woops! Anyway, here's my orange nails:




I started off with two coats of China Glaze Life Preserver, and then I sponged a couple of layers of China Glaze Orange You Hot? onto the tips. Then I put on a coat of Essie Shine of the Times, which is usually orange in most lighting, even though it can be green at the right angle. And of course, I always wear a matte top coat (Essie's Matte About You) over flakies polishes, because I think it defines the shape of the flakies and gives it a cool scale effect. My mom particularly liked these, because she thought they looked like a sunrise. So I hope you like them! Onto the next! 

Thanks for reading, have a great day, and happy painting! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment