Thursday, August 29, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge! Day 6: Violet Nails

Heeeeeeeeeeeey there! Who's ready for some purple nails?? I know I am! Featuring my friend Jasmine's nails:




These were super awesome, but also a huge pain in the butt. We kept having to re-do the stripes and the skull and it took forever. But I think the payoff was worth it. On her index, middle, and pinky fingers we started off with two coats of China Glaze Fancy Pants. Then we stamped the vertical lines over it with China Glaze Tart-y for the Party and Mash plate 46. On her ring finger and thumb, we painted one coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out and then one coat of Wet n' Wild Fergie Rock n' Roll, which is just the prettiest glitter over black polish. Then we stamped the skull from Mash plate 29 with Sinful Colors Snow Me White. Here's what it looks like on my nails:



Jasmine and I especially liked how you could see the pink shimmer in Fancy Pants under the creamy finish of Tart-y for the Party. It was really awesome! So, I hope you like it as much as we did, and let me know what you think! Thanks for reading, have a great day, and happy painting! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment