Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentines Day Nails #1

Hello! Yes, I'm aware it is well after Valentines Day. But I did paint my nails to celebrate (Singles Awareness Day, that is), so I'll share it with you anyway:

(indoors, natural lighting - with my newly fixed camera)

(indoors under a lamp with my iPhone - before my camera was fixed)

This was such a cute design. I wish the stamp had come out better, but oh well. They looked really nice and sleek if you didn't look too closely at them, haha. For this design, I used MASH plate 38. My base color was Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Petal Pusher, my go-to nude color. The color I used for the stamp was  China Glaze Ahoy!, one of my favorite pinks, if not my absolute favorite. I don't really like pink all that much, but Ahoy! is so beautiful. It has a gold shimmer in it that's very subtle, but perfect in every way. I used it again for another Valentines Day design, so I'll be posting pictures of it again later! 

So thanks for reading, have a good day, and happy painting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment