Tuesday, February 19, 2013

China Glaze Starboard Swatch

Hello again! Like I said in my last post, I'm just trying to catch up on everything I did with my nails the past several weeks. This time I just painted my nails one color, nothing special. But it was a very beautiful green China Glaze polish, called Starboard.



And here's where I tell you my camera bit the dust for a few weeks, so for the next few posts the pictures come to you from my trusty iPhone. The one thing I have to give to my iPhone is that I don't need to worry about it getting the color right as long as I take the pictures in the right lighting. These photos are really accurate to the color. The formula on this one is amazing, as most China Glaze cremes are. It was opaque in two coats for me, and it's just really lovely in general. It's strange - my favorite color has always been green, but I rarely wear green nail polish. I don't know why. This polish has convinced me that I need to change my ways! Green nail polish forever and ever!!

Ahem. Got a little carried away there. Anyway, thanks for reading, have a good day, and happy painting! :)

2 comments: