Thursday, February 21, 2013

Blue Glitter Sandwich Nails

Hello again! Still trying to catch up on my posts. This one was just a really quick manicure I did right after I saw Warm Bodies, because I only wore that design for opening night when I went to see the movie. This manicure is based on a video I saw on youtube, linked here.

(taken with my iPhone - sorry, my camera was out of commission for a few weeks)

I used China Glaze Ride the Waves and a glitter polish from Icing called Teal Me I'm Awesome. I really loved this manicure, because it was super easy and it lasted a long time. It was practically chip-proof. I don't know if it was because I just loved it so much that I was more gentle with my hands (usually my manicures only last a few days tops, because I work with my hands a lot and I tend to pick at the polish when I'm in a really long class - most times I just want to change the design, haha) or if it was because of the polish, but it lasted for about 5 days with very little tip wear. I was super happy about that! I hope you try it out. If you need any help, go watch the video I linked from PackaPunchPolish. She did a fantastic tutorial, and she can explain a glitter jelly sandwich. 

Thanks for reading, have a nice day, and happy painting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment