Thursday, May 23, 2013

Blurple and Mint Water Marble

Heeeeeeeeeeey guuuurl how you been? Haha, kidding. Anyway, hey there! Today I have a water marble for you! Don't get excited, I hardly ever do water marble designs. I have tried and tried again, but I think I just have to face it... I suck at water marbling. This design turned out great (in my opinion) but it took a lot of tries and a lot of wasted polish. So no thanks, I don't think I'll be attempting this again. But it does look nice!
(indoors, under a lamp)

(indoors, better lighting - this is more accurate to the colors)

I had been aching to use these colors for a while, but I couldn't decide which one I wanted to wear more. So I used both! I used China Glaze Fancy Pants and China Glaze Keep Calm Paint On. So lovely together! The only problem is that both of these polishes are super thick. I don't know if it's just my bottle, or if that's just the formula, but that's what caused the weird streaks in the marble.; I actually really liked them, but I've never seen polish do that before. But that's basically it! It was really nice for spring. So let me know if you try this out, I'd love to see it! Thanks for reading, have a good day, and happy painting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment