Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sonnetarium Samurai Princess Nails

Hello! I don't know about you, but I am ready to be caught up with these posts!

Anyway, I have another super special amazing swatch for you! It's Sonnetarium's Samurai Princess. The prettiest of all the pretty glitters. I don't have a picture of the bottle itself, so I'll just jump right in to what I wore it over.


(indoors)

Samurai Princess is so freaking awesome. You can wear it over any color and it just gives it a fantastic effect. I tried to get a close-up of one nail, but it wasn't successful. This was my first time wearing it since I bought it, so it was really hard to decide what colors to use it over. I knew I wanted a gradient, but I don't have very many colors that just look absolutely great together. I ended up using L'Oréal Now You Sea Me (the teal) and Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (the bright blue) - they don't really go together either, haha! But I liked it well enough! Here is what they looked like without the coat of Samurai Princess:

(indoors)

I did have to use a couple of coats to get it that opaque and graduated. I don't really know what color scheme I was going for, I just knew I wanted some blues and greens. But afterwards, I did find myself wishing I had just painted them Pacific Blue, because it and Samurai Princess really complemented each other and Now You Sea Me was just kind of out of place.

As for the formula of Samurai Princess and where you can get it: The formula is fantastic. As I mentioned earlier, I'm wearing one coat in these swatches and it has a crazy amount of coverage without being thick. It's so lovely. It looks like paint splatters! It's really unique and looks good over any color (save maybe black and white) - I would suggest wearing it over neon colors. It only makes them look even more amazing. If you like Samurai Princess and want to buy it, you can get it from Sonnetarium's website. The 9mL bottle costs $6, the 15mL bottle is $8.50. I bought Samurai Princess with my own money and am in no way being compensated for this review. My opinions are honest - this glitter polish is amazing and I would recommend it to everyone! So if you love it as much as I do, go and support Sonnetarium! :)

As always, thanks for reading, have a nice day, and happy painting! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment