Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Little Ghostie Nails

Hi all! Here's my first Halloween design for this year. It's subtle and requires absolutely no work other than painting a base color and putting a sticker on. :)



I thought this sticker was absolutely adorable and it looked really great over a dark color! I thought the sticker was white, but it turned out to be slightly translucent. A fantastic surprise!

My base color is China Glaze Howl You Doin', which came out in their 2013 Halloween collection. It's a beautiful, deep plum base with orange and purple glitters in it. It definitely looks almost-black indoors, but you can see the glitter once you go outside and it's stunning. I decided it was just witchy enough to put the sticker over. :) The nail sticker came in a small Halloween pack that I got from Five Below. I don't have the packaging any more (my bad), but here's what they look like:


Surprisingly the sticker lasted for several days until I was ready to take that design off! Anyway, I hope you like it! There are more designs to come, and they are much more complex. Thanks for reading, have a great day, and happy painting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment